• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thank You Mushkin!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pyros

Had a RMA awhile back and just received it yesterday and wanted to tell about it.

My Mushkin 2x256mb PC3500 Level 1 died on me. So I gave them a call and they gave me a RMA number and told me to send it in to them. He told me they didnt make the PC3500 modules in the 2x256mb any more so if they didnt have any thrown back on the shelf they would have send me something else atleast equal to it.

Well I recieved it yesterday. I was sent 2x256mb of XP3200 rated @ 2-2-2 which to my suprise turns out to be TCCD chips according to this post http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=419290 and based on the tight timing ratings.
Now this may not be a big deal to some, but I was not expecting to trade in some mid-line ram for top-line ram. Heck now I want to upgrade my whole system just to uses this stuff! lol

So thank you Mushkin for being a top notch company. I was pleased with my ram before and now Im a loyal customer and supporter. :cool:

Mushkin helped me too :>
I was having trouble with my 2x512 redlines 4000's (UTT). They would not consistently boot in my DFI board but when I rma'd the sticks they were perfectly fine. I RMA'd the board to DFI and got the same board back. I never heard back from DFI. After mushkin tried to trouble shoot with me for a couple days they just had me RMA the 4000's again and upgraded me to their 2 gig redline 4000's. I've always had a good experience with mushkin.

Back