• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question re: Case-mod.com vs USPS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

paleh0rse

Has anyone had any bad expereinces with them lately?

I ordered a new heatsink (SI-120) from them on 1/3/05. They supposedly shipped it via Priority Mail (2-3 day) on 1/3/05... ok.. it's still not here, and I went to the post office and confirmed that it has not arrived there either.

My concern with the vendor is that they are not answering their phones or their emails...at all! There isn't even an answering machine or voicemail service that picks up...

anyways, I'm beginning to get a bit upset and just wondered if anyone else has had a bad experience with them recently.. or better yet, has anyone ever been able to reach them by phone?

there's 3 local places where i live: svc; case-mod, PTS. SVC has a lot of stuff, but everytime i go there its a new customer service rep helping me out so the turnover rate is pretty high and those guys dont know much. case-mod never picks up the phones and i always hear about delays about them. I tried PTS and they are appear to be pretty new, so far so good, but i havent really called them to see if they pick up the phones, i came down there a couple times to pick up some func pads. I would try them again. Case-mod, i would stay away from. I went there once, and there was like one guy in the back of the warehouse. Anyone that had a problem with an order that i know of, says they call em to drop by to return a product but they never answer, so they just end up showing up in person and initiating the return.

Hmmm case-mod has gone down hill it looks like. I never had issue with them, but this was a few years ago also.

Back