• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good watercooling cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wakeboardin_411

Like the title says post good watercooling cases, not stuff you just stuff in the case try to keep it looking sorta clean.

Coolermaster Stacker

Gigabyte Aurora

Thermaltake Armor

Thats the list of ones i know at the top of my head

I love lian li cases, they are made very well and have plenty of room to reroute cables and the aluminum is easy to cut and mod.

synthetic_fenix said:
Coolermaster Stacker

Gigabyte Aurora

Thermaltake Armor

Thats the list of ones i know at the top of my head

probably the best three i can think of. Really any mid to full tower should work, it just depends on your tastes and how much modding you want to do.

I like the gigabyte 3d aurora ,for the fact it has dual rear 120 mm fan holes,so you could cleanly mount a dual 120 steath GT 240 to the rear and it would be pretty pretty low profile an tidy,It also has two rear holes with rubber gommets for watercooling hoses to pass thru, albeit a hard angle to deal with.im not to sure like the front that much though,kinda bulky looking with that bottom part sticking out so far,( but the good thing is that there is room in the lower front for a single 120 rad)

rear(1).jpg

Last edited:
StealthMicro said:
I like the gigabyte 3d aurora ,for the fact it has dual rear 120 mm fan holes,so you could cleanly mount a dual 120 steath GT 240 to the rear and it would be pretty pretty low profile an tidy,It also has two rear holes with rubber gommets for watercooling hoses to pass thru, albeit a hard angle to deal with.im not to sure like the front that much though,kinda bulky looking with that bottom part sticking out so far,( but the good thing is that there is room in the lower front for a single 120 rad)

rear(1).jpg

how much did that case run ya?

those are about ~130-150. Great case though, worth every penny based on the ones I've seen. Real high quality.

my top pics are the original CM stacker or a lian li pc75 or g70. I recently purchased a cm stacker, I wanted a lian li, but they were a bit out of budget :( but I've got the stacker all apart at the moment and the entire inside has been painted black. I'll put the clear coat on later today. Tomorrow my stealth 360 xflo should be here and it'll get mounted in the top :D

Back