• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally finished!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lokitexas

Ok, finally done with this little WC setup. Thanks for the suggestions I got on these forums.

It is finally complete (for a few months at least), and I am pleased with my first total and complete PC build!!

Ooo man, sexi it is! I would've rather cooled the CPU & GPUs and put the Chipset under that nice HSF that is like 40bux...can't remember the name of it...but that looks NICE. Hardly any fans too, I think that is what you were going for?

ziggo0 said:
Ooo man, sexi it is! I would've rather cooled the CPU & GPUs and put the Chipset under that nice HSF that is like 40bux...can't remember the name of it...but that looks NICE. Hardly any fans too, I think that is what you were going for?

Yeah I got 3 fans basically. All on low noise. 2 in the front sandwiching the rad, and the one in the back.

All in all I am happy since before I even put this together the most I have EVER done is change out a graphics card. Seriously.

So I hope my next build will be much better.

Very nice looking rig =) clean. you should edit your pictures for size though.

you used a lot of tubing, your could probably do it better but it definently looks awesome, very much like mine, (sig link blackened) is that an single 120 rad?

whats are your temps now and before the WC loop?

Phrenetical said:
you used a lot of tubing, your could probably do it better but it definently looks awesome, very much like mine, (sig link blackened) is that an single 120 rad?

whats are your temps now and before the WC loop?

Yeah single 120 rad. Idle about 33 and I have seen it max at about 46. Not sure what it was before WCing...I did everything at once.

Back