• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

im watercooled :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
trueplaya4ever8 said:
64C load, thats a bit rough, mines mid 50's with an infinity.
but i dont have much airflow going near my rad

theres like barely 6inches between the wall and the rad and 3inches to its right side and to the top side barely 6inches be4 it hits a shelf

btw im overclocked 1ghz over stock (2.4ghz >> 3.4ghz)

I suggest redoing the whole thing, there is no point wc if it cant beat air cooling. I can see many things you can improve on.

Your Corsair kit is basically Swiftech kit. Just re-route the whole thing as thats alot of tubing = restriction. Try to mount the rad right in the case, common place is the top. Make a blow hole and mount the rad w/ fan there.

Or drill 2 holes at the back, reverse the rad with inlet and out let facing the case. Tubing will go thro the holes which will reduce lots of restriction.

try setting the rad up externally, on the top of your case, that once helped bring a freinds temps down by like 4c. I know it doesn't look very good, but with a good, clean case mod it can actually look very cool

Back