• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just installed 64bit windows

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

ok I just installed this and havnt ran into many problems, some programs wont run but I was excepting that, but I cant down load the latest video or board drivers from nvidia because for some reason I it goes real real slow from nvidia.... but I can down load from other sites so whats the deal how do I fix this.

thanks and sorry for the nobbish question.

more than likely nvidia is experiencing a lot of traffic. What you should do is look around at some other sites to see if they have a mirror of it. By the way Planetamd64.com is a great resource for people like us out there on 64 bit. They have 64 bit versions of a LOT of programs. Just ask around. PM me if you ever want to ask something about xp64. I will be glad to try and help.

nope I can down load from my other pc with ease but cant on the 64bit.. why is that ? gonna flash drive them to my pc, but still wonder why this is happening ?

oh if you cant download anything from your xp64 computer i would think it is drivers. Go to DFI and make sure you have the updated drivers for your ethernet ports.

I had a similar problem... half of the ports on my router went bad. Try plugging your new box into the router port that your old box was using, or temporarily connect directly to the cable/DSL modem.

Back