• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Link to Windows & "Check Bluetooth radio status"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pepi93

Since yesterday my "Link to Windows app" won't load. It begins to load and then nothing happens. I've researched this online and found that it relates to a bluetooth issue "Bluetooth radio status"

After running the bluetooth troubleshooter, I get the Problems Found and fixed "Check Bluetooth radio status" and then Link to Windows opens just fine, but after a reboot or later while running the PC and re-opening Link to Windows, I get the same issue.

I've tried to change bluetooth power management mode to "do not let system put device to sleep" and this didn't fix it.

I've reinstalled bluetooth drivers to the latest version because the asus version doesn't work and won't install.

I've also tried to remove many "phantom/greyed out" devices in device manager. None from "system devices" as that was advised against.

I'm not sure what to do at this point or why this issue started out of nowhere?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 5
After much troubleshooting and trying various things that I found online, I think I solved my issue with the following.

I believe I had left over BT drivers that were conflicting with things. Once I cleaned things up, phone link software works the way it did before.

Back