• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Does your 680i mobo work?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

woca

Many people have suggested the mobo's with the 680i chipset but a lot have also had problems

I'm really considering them but i want to know what happened with you guys

so I'm asking if yours works

post if you had no problems, easy problems to fix, or more difficult ones

also, i don't know if i can make a poll so if someone had power to make this one that'd be good

No problems here. Didn't have issue with memory not working on boot without the correct volt setting and everything. Just make sure to upgrade the BIOS as soon as you get it setup.

Im having lan issues...my nvidia lan on board doesnt work that well ...constant packet lost on games...even had my ISP come out and the signal was fine...then i tried an pci NIC..does the same crap...so i am stuck in the middle thinking its still my ISP or my mobo drivers or whatever..dunno

Oh my corsair 6400 800mhz wont run what it advertises 4.4.4.12 2.1 volts. It will run but lock up games or wont let them start..

Back