• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do These A64 Tweaker Settings Look Right?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
trfc looks too tight, loosened to like 16ish, mal could be loosened to 8ns or 9ns and RP could be loosened to 6ns. ICL could be loosened to like 64 clks and Trtw could be tightened to like 3 or 2.

that should allow for some better overclocking.

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
trfc looks too tight, loosened to like 16ish, mal could be loosened to 8ns or 9ns and RP could be loosened to 6ns. ICL could be loosened to like 64 clks and Trtw could be tightened to like 3 or 2.

that should allow for some better overclocking.
The only way (that I can see) to change these settings is to have A64 tweaker apply them at startup, but how would that help OCing? Say if I did all that, then upped the frequency by 10MHz, the only settings that would apply at boot would be the higher frequencies, which would be really unstable until I logged into windows, right?

LoneWolf121188 said:
The only way (that I can see) to change these settings is to have A64 tweaker apply them at startup, but how would that help OCing? Say if I did all that, then upped the frequency by 10MHz, the only settings that would apply at boot would be the higher frequencies, which would be really unstable until I logged into windows, right?

set both a64 tweaker with those settings and clockgen to boot at startup. and the way to test it is to boot at your stock settings then change settings in a64 tweaker then clockgen higher ram speeds/cpu speeds to test the settings.

Back