• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Installing the Silverstone Clear CMOS on the Evga 780i-A1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gigabit

I just got the Silverstone Clear CMOS and the instruction only show how to hook it to your case.It doesnt say which pins are which .It just shows #1 / #2 pin's and a single #3 pin..Anyone know which lead goes on which pin on this mobo?My mobo has three opin and the Clear Cmos has three.I dont want to kill my board

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999196

Attachments

• CLEARCMOS-01.jpg
    CLEARCMOS-01.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Never mind i figured it out..lol It was very easy.I was just afraid id kill my mobo if i hooked it up wrong.Anywaywire connectors 1+2 go on pins #2 and #3 on the mobo which would be the normal setting with the jumper.Then wire #3 goes on pin#1.Hit the switch to clear and walla the cmos is clear

I wish it was on the front but I do like that little addon - may get one. :) I'm sure it would be easy to make my own if I had any electrical skills whatsoever.

Back