• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A small question about my subwoofer....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Slayn

I know this is going to sound vague. I have had this subwoofer for awhile, and all of a sudden it doesnt appear to work most of the time. I have to sort of hit it to get it to work, and then it doesnt really work for that long. Is there anything I can generally look for inside my subwoofer to try to fix it? I know this is a very vague question -_-;;;

WyrmMaster said:
maybe a loose wire? i really dont know

that happened to my pos 30 dollar pc seaker set.. they were awesome for about 3 weeks, then the sub went on/off and it died a few days later.. its sitting for now, till i deside to rip that mother a peice for some lil fun

does it have the kind of wire that you can un hook or is it inside the sub. If you can un hook it just get a old set of head phones and re do the ends you can buy the tips at raido sack for 1.00 for 2. the reason im sayin to redo the tips instaed of buying new wires because the new wires are like 7.00 bucks a piece, at least thats the cheapest i could find them.

Back