• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's tracking better than UPS's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
heh not exactly for me

neweggtracking.png

upstracking.png

It's because UPS doesn't display all the info. It's there in their database that Newegg feeds off of, but their website doesn't display because some of it is redundant.

I also love how I pay for 3day, and it makes it there in one day and sits another day just so it can be delivered on the 3rd... I understand paying for 3 day but come on...

It's because UPS doesn't display all the info. It's there in their database that Newegg feeds off of, but their website doesn't display because some of it is redundant.

I also love how I pay for 3day, and it makes it there in one day and sits another day just so it can be delivered on the 3rd... I understand paying for 3 day but come on...

Don't even get me started on that... buy something from Memphis, and it sits there for a day, comes down here in a few hours, sits here for a day, then part of the next day, then gets processed and delivered.

My last order from newegg they sent me the tracking info four days after the package arrived :D

UPS 3day gets here in two days, too.

Don't even get me started on that... buy something from Memphis, and it sits there for a day, comes down here in a few hours, sits here for a day, then part of the next day, then gets processed and delivered.

Every item I order from Amazon prime that I order 2 day that ships from Coffeyville, Kansas always gets delivered overnight. It never sits the extra day to get delivered?

I purchase IT stuff from CDW, who is based in Chicago. If I order an in-stock item by noon and using UPS Ground, I get it next morning.

But I too have seen items from other places sit a day....just because. It varies.

I purchase IT stuff from CDW, who is based in Chicago. If I order an in-stock item by noon and using UPS Ground, I get it next morning.

But I too have seen items from other places sit a day....just because. It varies.

CDW is a great idea. I know I had thought of that in the past, but they never had what I needed. A jog over to their site and their stock looks worlds better now. Cheers for that.

Buy.com is also really becoming a favorite of mine. They now have a warehouse just west of Chicago and I get things next day. I have to pay tax, but it is worth it as most everything ships free. Even economy shipping gets here next day so don't splurge the extra $5-6 for expedited.

And they actually have more warehouses than Amazon now, so chances are good you might get things before Amazon, etc, with free shipping in mind. They are worlds better after being bought by that Japanese company.

Last edited:
Back