• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should I question the ABit ST6 mobo or the PSU?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sir-Epix

I am at a current crossroads sort to speak. The only thing holding my overclock back is either the mobo or the power supply. I have been having stablity problems do to the fact of restarts and memory dumps. I know the memory is not the factor. On my Vio voltage I range from 3.15-3.22. I am running a 350 watt Codegen power supply. Anyone have the same board running voltages in this range with same or difference power supplies. *Note the readings were taken in windows. Thanks for your future help in getting the most out of my rig.

I'm running my celeron 1.1A at 1.62 core voltage in an Enlight 7237 with the 250 watt supply. It's also powering two CD burners, hard drive, floppy drive, Radeon videocard, sound card and ethernet card. I have a 120mm case fan and an 80mm exit fan.

My Vio voltage is reading 3.33 right now.

On an Enermax 350, ST6 with 1.2 mild OC to 1.33 at stock volts, 4 hard drives, 2 opticals, and a zip. 3.33 is between 3.32 and 3.34 over a 10 hour period...

Back