• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

please list some slot oveclocker boards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dufrain

im building 2 systems at once so i have to save a little money and get the best value on some things.i am building up a celeron 300 slot 1 and im looking to get a cheap overclockable board.i would like the abit bh6 but they are always the most expensive.i need something cheaper.i have been looking on ebay for a used board because i dont have 100 posts to buy something from anyone here on the classifieds,which i would rather do.could you guys list some good overclocker boards.
the p2b is what i have been looking at but im unfamiliar with the other brands.i bought an epox slot 1 but it has no overclock settings except the multiplier.if anyone has a good board to sell let me know.thanx for the help

just about anything from Abit: BH6, BX6-2, BE6, BE6-2, BF6,
Microstar (MSI) 6163 pro, BX master
Soyo (forget the model name)

those are a start anyway...

It's certainly not the greatest board in the world, but it'll get the job done on a Celly 300 for cheap, and it's a BX chipset, 155 max FSB, vcore adjustable, more...linkage

yeah that board looks ok,probably be pretty good.thats the place im going to get my amd board to.thanx

Back