• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whoosh!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rfeng

That's the sound that Jeniva and Yodums hear as my Swiftech's 4 120 mm fans go flying by!! :)
Next up: Burning Phoenix :)

-JR

Oh that's you've just done it! *Writes an Email to Microsoft for them to use every computer they have to crunch under my account*

:D

Yodums

About 30 or 40 minutes up 495 from Worcester.

When I have to go to the Big Office for work, I'm in Hudson.

I go right by the Intel shop down there now and then: every time I think about stopping in and seeing if they have any samples.....

Yodums said:
Oh that's you've just done it! *Writes an Email to Microsoft for them to use every computer they have to crunch under my account*

:D

Yodums

Writing to sun would be much more efficient :D Too bad they ahve their own team :(

Rogerdugans,
I work right down the street in Bolton! My office is in the old Yankee Atomic office park on Main St. (Rt 117 & 495). Small World, huh?

-JR

rogerdugans said:
Small world it is!

I take 117 heading in to the office, when I have to actually go...

Hey if he invites you go to dinner, bring a big bag and a car and remember to drag this drag in there and mail it to me. Then visit him at work at steal those Prestonia's!

:D J/K

Back