• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VIA newbie need some help here plz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ge|atinousFury

This is the first time I've visited the "Device Drivers" forum, and all at once I see all these posts about the VIA 4-in-1 drivers. I built my PC about 3 months ago, and I'm pretty sure I saw these on the CD that came with my A7V333, but I didn't install them.

1. What exactly are the VIA 4-in-1 drivers??
2. Everything works fine on my pc right now, so should I install the latest VIA drivers??
3. Other than the VIA drivers that I never installed, I'm pretty sure I have all of the latest drivers for my other components (GF4 Ti4400, SB Audigy). If in fact I do need these drivers is there a primary website that supplies these drivers?

Any help is appreciated!!!

If you have never installed any via 4 in 1 drivers than I would recommend that you do so as they can have some really excellent benefits that will really improve performance. Such as busmastering, ide drivers, agp drivers, etc... They are drivers that via makes to control the hardware in their chipsets.

Visit this website:

www.viaarena.com

Back