• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whoa!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spec_Ops2087

OH MAN!!!!! Today I was ripping some MP3s to my HDD from one of my CDs and I will say it is BLAZING fast with my dualies....my old p4 took about 20 secs per song...these babies take about 5...heck it takes less time to rip the songs then to send it to my mp3 player via USB 1.0....that shows you the speed of dualies...

Just wanted to share my sucess story...I think I will be starting to use my dualies for the real purpose of them...encoding and anything having to do with multimedia:D

Spec

glad you like it! my dually can encode mpeg1 movies in less time than the movie itself!! goodness golly molly. :)

here this....these babies rip about 4 songs for every one transfer via USB 1.0....MAN that is fast....just the first 2 songs the transfer and ripping are about even...but when my CD-ROM gets its buffer filled then it starts flying:D

Spec

Back