• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New case finally ordered!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is a case mom would be proud of! I'm really diggin' the 120mm top fan because I was thinking of cutting a hole on the cheap extra case I got laying around...with my *NEW* Dremel of course! HEHEHE. And After I cut the hole everything will go nice and neatly into it's plastic Dremel case! HEHEHE(sorry for hijacking the thread, hehehe).

There's a cheap version of my case from the same site... the SS warrior, which is the same case but cheaper and without the 120 blowhole... i was gonna get that one and mod it myself, but seeing as this is my first case, i would rather have it professionally done. Then, i can see how it was done and the next time i want to do a mod (*cough*....watercooling....*cough*) i can attempt it myself :p

I just bought myself a lian-li pc7323a should be here on friday. Can't wait till it gets here.

kevin

I have been thinking of buying the Lian-Li PC-60 in Silver for a couple weeks now. I am not sure about it, so I haven't gotten it thinking there must be something out there I am a 100% sure on. I want to get one with out a window, and eventually put one in myself.

Your case is great, I really like it. It's expensive, but you get a good case, and you can still Mod it yourself a little bit.

EmTSea19 said:
I have been thinking of buying the Lian-Li PC-60 in Silver for a couple weeks now. I am not sure about it, so I haven't gotten it thinking there must be something out there I am a 100% sure on. I want to get one with out a window, and eventually put one in myself.

Your case is great, I really like it. It's expensive, but you get a good case, and you can still Mod it yourself a little bit.

Thank-you :)
rather than mod this one, i'll probably take the "methods" of modding it and apply as required to a new case... altough i MIGHT mod this case a bit...:D

That looks like a great case, I would have ordered one instead of my chieftec, but I knew nothing about Lian Li at the time.

I'll definitly go for a Lian Li for my next case. Lemme know how you like it. Also, a nice laser cut fan grill on that top exhaust fan would look great.

Hopefully i can get a cheap digital camera and upload pics of it, and also when i construct the final thing. So far, the specs are looking like:

Xoxide case (ordered, with red/blue baybus and 2 CCs, also chipset fan and some AS3)
Swiftech MCX4000 HS
EVILLY powerfull and loud 84CFM 55db tornado fan ;)
5 80mm sunon UHP
1 120mm YStech 120x38 120CFM(ish) 45DB
P4 3.06HT OR 2.8
1.5 GB DDR 333
80/120 7.200 HDD

crion said:
sweet case HAPPY OCing

Thank-you :)

I'll keep the forums updated when it arrives, and i'm going out to the shops today to see it there's a good cheap digital camera to get to upload pice of my case. I was thinking about the Espion or whatever it's called......

I ordered the same case on Christmas night. I will keep the fans that come in it but I did order a baybus fan control and a dual blue CC. Did you get the 10% off? They had that deal the hour I bought it.

I got the silver one and also bought an enermax 431watt PS. I hope it is a good one.

I also bought a Seagate Cheetah 36gig 15.3 SCSI drive and a Adaptec Ultra 160 29160 SCSI card. I have a great 21inch monitor already.

Now I just need A CPU, MB, SC, VC, CDRW or DVDRW, Memory, and keyboard + mouse and I am set LOL! :cool:

Well, i have finally received my case in the post today :D - 3 days short of taking 4 months :mad:

Oh well, time to start putting it together :)

knowing my luck now the mobo probably won't fit or something :D

EDIT: damn typo ;)
Or yes, motherboard for you technically accurate ppl :D

Last edited:
ArBiTaL 24 said:
knowing my luck now the mbob probably won't fit or something :D

I'd laugh pretty hard. :eek: :D

I don't think the mbob will fit though. You might want to try the motherboard? :p

That was a long 4 month wait, wasn't it? If it took me 3 months to complain, they better have a good reason or I'd.... I'd.... well, you get the point.

-PC

Well, it seems to have been held up @ customs for about a month... damn inport charges (£30) :rolleyes:

Back