• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Well so far my Week 50 2100 doin 2.4 almost 2.5!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just got mine today: AIUHB 0302 (wow, that is NEW) I've been burning in at the same settings my 2400 in my signature is at. I'm being a little...excessive in my burning in this time around as an experiment. About 4 hours of sandra CPU burning and everything is fine. I'm going to do some work for a little bit, then step up the OC and burn some more. Will post results of my max stable speed later this weekend.

K1

nice job dude, now see how high your can overclock it to only post the speed not boot into the OS, I bet you would get a few hundred mhz. But man, thats like 700mhz overclock, great job.

My multipier is at 13. And my fsb was at 190 but lowered it to 187. Not exactly sure I put it all to stock for now. Ya I should see how far I can go to get it to post but I dont really have too much time with school and work. Ill get around to it.

Cool. Good to see that we aren't seeing dejavu since the 1800+ had a similar problem where the early 40's were overclocking better than the late ones.

Yodums

I was using 1.9 when I was at 2.4. I got to 2.47 but it wasnt stable and I was afraid to push it anymore. I need to unlock it. Except im not exactly sure how to on these TBreds. All you do is the L3 last 2 contacts right?

Back