• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

(TechTV) water cooling benchmarks? are they right?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yea I actually saw that on TV while flipping through the channels. Kinda surprised it beat the Exos, but then again a 84cfm fan does wonders with my SK-7, it just sounds like a 747

the slk800 temps arent right inmy book. no way did it outperform the Swiftech MCX 462+ by 12c
everything else looks right except those slk800 temps.it is about the best air cooler around but its not that good.

true

yeah, i was actually going to purchase the MCX 462+, until i decided to go water cooled. Every benchmark I found on the net, said it was the best heatsink by a good 2-3C from the compeditors. I'm not sure how they got a 12C difference, unless!!!!! Thermalright droped techtv some cash flow -=). but i can't see how these number can be true. even the exos temps dont' seem right

Neco said:
I can't stand Tech-TV

It just makes me want to curl up on the floor in a fetal position and make horrible noises

LOL You need a wood spoon to keep from biting your tongue?

Back