• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gpu Milled

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mikeonatrike

I milled my block today, used the 1/8 " bit and it broke :p
Anyways here it is, i did not go down as much as i wanted, but oh well.
Mar0401.JPG

Just need to find some barbs and a top. Im thinkin stainless steel this time.

how much is left at the bottom........how low did you want to go.......and nice.......what maching did you use???

Its at 1/4" in the two larger chanels and just a shave over 3/8" in the smaller ones....i at least wanted to go 1/4 all over....but we had already broken one bit and did not wana push it to far. Oh and its just an old cnc mill, made a cad design and milled away.

lookin pretty good, but it looks like its larger than the card;)

how deep of passes did you take? and what kind of machine? little mill? big mill? medium mill? any specs on it?

how are you going to arange the barbs? It appears you milled right out the end, looks like it might be hard to thread barbs in a squair hole....

Its a prolight somethin or other, pretty decent size, medium would be my guess. And im pretty sure we did a 1/16 each pass. And lol ya i wunt thinkin to good when i made the cad design for the first big channels, i guess ill have to come up with somethin. Oh and its only 1.875 inches square:p i guess its not exactly the rite size, but that dont matter.

As for the bars my thoughts rite now are to make the top go rite over the side, and thread the barbs in there :D any thoughts on that would be appreciated

Back