• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favorite Color for Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Favorite Color for a Case?

• Beige/White

Votes: 40 4.2%
  • Red

Votes: 21 2.2%
  • Green

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 95 9.9%
  • Black

Votes: 482 50.2%
  • Silver

Votes: 184 19.2%
  • Chrome

Votes: 42 4.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 16 1.7%
  • Purple

Votes: 9 0.9%
  • Grey

Votes: 18 1.9%
  • Clear/transparent

Votes: 25 2.6%

• Total voters
dammit I knew I forgot something! I'll pm a mod and ask them if they can add it

Never seen a chrome case b4 but I imagine it would damn sweet, Chromes got my vote.

i'm going with pink :) jk...

actually, i think that blue looks AWESOME... so that's my vote, although my case will never be blue (or pink for that matter). This is due to the fact that i REALLY don't care what it looks like, but i care about performance... your computer could look 10x as good as mine, but if mine performs better, i will keep mine - you get the point

I voted silver even though I own 2 black cases. It just happened that way. One of my cases is the xoxide spider case and it is black and silver. That combo is the best IMO but there was no option for combo's.

I voted black- but I've gotta say what Black with Brushed Aluminium trim would look cool (Aluminium trims are stacked next to my system at home as I type- the black is by my side at the moment- I can't wait to get home and start playing :)

Back