Problem with my monitor

I've got a problem with my monitor with my Duron 650@1000. My monitor doesn't get out of standby when booting my system. But when I reboot my system after booting my monitor start normaly and my system runs stable. I've tried almost everything. My system >>Abit KT7RAID mainboard Duron 650@1000 Asus V7700 GeForce2 32MB Pure

I had a similar problem with my A7V - when I switched the comp on, or restarted it, nothing would happen - the fans kept spinning and the monitor went into standby mode. I had to press the reboot button twice every time to get it to boot. This happened with the 1004d bios (I know you have the KT7), so I changed to the 1005b bios - same thing. In the end I went back to the 1004d bios, and selected 'load default settings' - then went back into bios, reset everything to how I had it before, and it works :-) Try loading the default options in the bios, and then configure it again to your personalised settings. If this doesn't work, try a new bios. I bet it's a bios thing.
    Rob

Please look at my site... :(

Tbird 1400@1680, 2.11V KG7-RAID
    Watercooled, cpu temp under load 20C above ambient

"True wisdom lies in knowing that you know nothing"