• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V133 mobo with 1ghzAXIA needs a 150mhz FSB please help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Willy

I have a A7V133 mobo and a 1ghz 266fsb AXIA. As far as I can see the highest the FSB goes is 133mhz. My question is how do people get theirs to 150mhz FSB?

Thanks in advance.

I don't have an A7V133, but check in your manual to see if you can raise the FSB by jumper. If not you should be able to do so in your BIOS. Just take your time, and search through your BIOS until you fin the correct section, then try one step at a time.

The A7V133 does give you higher FSB options. You have to do it in the BIOS using the "jumperfree mode". You have the option of setting it anywhere you want in 1MHz increments up to 166MHz. It is explained in the motherboard manual.

Willy (Apr 13, 2001 09:17 p.m.):
I have a A7V133 mobo and a 1ghz 266fsb AXIA. As far as I can see the highest the FSB goes is 133mhz. My question is how do people get theirs to 150mhz FSB?

Thanks in advance.

You might also wanna consider flashing your BIOS. Its at revision 1004 now.

Set it in the BIOS in jumperfree mode. Don't expect to get much beyond 150 MHz...mine hits 152 MHz and that's it. But I can only run at 140 MHz anyway due to either my memory or my hard drive...

Back