• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

dicisions for a water cooling case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

unreal

Registered
ok, i have a selection to choose from, im looking for style for 1, and airflow for the 120mm fan/radiator for the water cooling,,
i have looked at alot, and think

Chenbro Xpider PC61166
Raidmax 868WUP Scorpio Mid Tower w/ Window
enermax cs-3171l-s3a
lian-li pc65usb

unless you find another aluminum kick *** case that can support a 120mm fan for the water cooling..

voting??

sandman001 said:
cheiftec aluminum "server" case, just cut up the front a little.

I'm quite happy with mine:

gibletsystemh20.JPG

I managed to cram the dual 2500 system in my sig into the PC68 USB. Darn tight fit too :D I cut out the metal between the two front intake fans and mounted a BIX there. Full load temps were high 40C-low 50s depending on room temp. I loved the case, easy to work with, stylish, and very well layed out.

Foxie3a said:
Dont get a Koolance system if you want extreme performance.. :)
I agree, but not completely. I found my koolance to be very reliable in cases where my panaflos stopped (my doc5 went to rest in heaven). It just increased the voltage to its own fans and was able to keep the processor and (funny enough) the entire case cool enough until I got home.

Back