• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Home Projector Kits

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't have that "Kit", but I do have a projector. Basically with the projector, I attach it to my Yamaha reciever and all the other devices (DVD, laptops, Laserdisc, DirectTV, VCR and cableTV via the VCR) to the reciever. I use that to pick what to watch and also attach the speaker system to it (there is sound on the projector, but a reciever and speaker system is much better).

We don't go to movie theatres anymore (less frequently at least -going to watch LOTR Return of the King in theatres cause I don't want to wait weeks for it on the internet). The quality is great, and watching sports is the BEST!

However, to have a great system, you need a great projector and spending anything less than 2K for a system and you are asking for trouble. Newegg has some nice Incofus (sp?) models.

My projector is not HDTV capable, so that might be my next purchase, but we all fight over it everyday.

Hope that helps answer your questions and concerns.

Best of luck.

Hahaha, after reply on the previous post, I looked more closely at it and yeah, it does seem to good to be true, but basically all you get is a lense, and a cd of instructions. You have to "construct" a projector out of carboard or whatever you have.

Hmmm... $3.99 + shipping beats 2K....lol

Back