• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help with dual monitors...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

N-Bandit

OK I have been using my rig with a Radeon 7200 and a NEC LCD with no problems. I recently got to use a comp with Dual monitors and decided that I would try it with an old CRT I have been storing in my garage. the only PCI vid card that I was able t find in my "Box-O-Junk was a S3 Trio 32/64. I tested it in a older P II that I have and it works fine. whenI put it in my main rig and take out the Radeon it works fine. when I have my radeon in and teh LCD hooke to it, I put in the S# card and plug the CRT into it, nothing comes up on the CRT. If I check in the device manager under Hardware there is my S3 card, but it says it cannot start. Error 10.

Why?

I know that this is a dinosaur card, but it wors fine by itself. Granted not at the resolution and color depth that my LCD is running at off the radeon, but it should work...

any help would be apreciated.

Mike

Back