• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cc0 steping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

badgers

I have been looking at pricewatch for a 700E flip chip.
I have contacted the first 6 listed and they either did not know or did not have cc0 stepping chips.
Who has the cc0 stepping?
thank you for your time and have a good day

The easiest way to tell if a P-III 700 is a cC0 stepping is to look right on the CPU and see what default voltage is listed... 1.7v means it's a cC0 CPU and 1.65v means it's a cB0.

I am sorry I mis lead everyone. I know how to tell what stepping a chip is.
I am tring to find someone to sell me a cc0 700E chip.
I start all my electonics shopping on pricewatch.com
I start contacting the stores that are listed(as long as it is not neutron!) to make sure they have what I am looking for.
the list is in two catagories:
stores that don't know what I am talking about and
stores that don't have what I am looking for.

I am asking if you have a 700E cc0 step where did you buy it?

Just ask the person or vender to look at the CPU (assuming it's not a new sealed retail box) and then read what's printed on it. I understood what you were asking. Trouble is, most are either too lazy or too busy to look for you.

The other option is to buy from PC Nut (ads are located here on this site) or check at the below listed link, which is where I bought my P-III 700 cC0. Steve at compuwiz and Humphery at PC Nut are both great guys that will work with you and completely guarantees everything they sell. Can't go wrong with either.

Back