• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Albatron GeForce 5700EP Problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kaliuna

Registered
Hi All, I'm trying to install my new Albatron GeForce 5700EP card and I'm not getting a video signal. A message on my monitor states "Monitor but theres no video signal". The screen just stays black. My PC will POST and I get a single beep, but I just have a black screen. I took the card to work and installed it in my work PC and I get the same results. Both monitors leds will go from amber to green when I plug in the vga, but thats all I get. I even tried the DVI adapter and I still get nothing. The fan on the card turns on and I don't see any damage to the card. Any suggestions will be greatly appericiated. Thanks.

Home PC specs:
SOYO SY-KT600 Dragon plus ver 1.0
AMD Athlon XP 2400+ "Thoroughbred"
2x256 PC2100 memory
Fortron 530 ATX PSU
Coolermaster HAC-V81
Albatron GeForce 5700EP 128mb (Not Working)

Work Specs:
Dell Dimension 4600
2.8 Ghz Pentium 4
512 Mb memory
GeForce 5200

sounds liek your card is DOA...if it didnt work in 2 machines...better send it back and get a new one..

Well unfortunately it sounds like a bad card...if it didn't work in 2 different machines, and you're getting a beep at post...doesn't sound good.

Thanks for the replys. I got it from new egg. Are they good about exchanges or should I call Albatron? How do I go about exchanging it? Thanks again for the help.

Back