• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sorry!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mad Butter

If you were one of the person's that put up with my saying my 800mhz cleron could go up to 1.3 then plzz forgive me. I made a mistake. i heard from people that since I changed the multip0lier to 11 in the bios, that it meant it would go at 1,300. So what you guys are saying is that you can push the multiplier in the bios to 1,700(just a made up number) and wouldn't do anything??? Plzz help. Sorry again. But I do have it at 1,000 mhz. That sounds more realistic.

-evan

Intel multipliers are locked. If you can unlock one you'd be a wanted man :).

Like I said in the private message, we're here to help. Asking a question is a good start!

Pinky said:
Intel multipliers are locked. If you can unlock one you'd be a wanted man :).

Like I said in the private message, we're here to help. Asking a question is a good start!

Or he has his hands on an engineering version.......

I quite believe a Celly 800 @ 1000, just by changing the FSB. My suggestion is check the guides on the front page. They're full of excellent advice on Overclocking. If they raise any further questions, or you need anything clarified, we're here to help.....

Thought it was a bit to fishy for my tastes, but far be it from me to accuse :)

Good to hear the real story thought, good job.

-Trek

My older brother has an unlocked 1Ghz chip that he refuses to trade to me even if I give him a brand new one, in the box. The real kicker here is that he doesn't OC, and doesn't intend to, he just likes to have the thing just to say he has it. :mad:

CrystalMethod said:
My older brother has an unlocked 1Ghz chip that he refuses to trade to me even if I give him a brand new one, in the box. The real kicker here is that he doesn't OC, and doesn't intend to, he just likes to have the thing just to say he has it. :mad:

You shouldn´t have said that. Now YOUR BROTHER is a wanted man !!!

Tell him to run ! NOW! :p

Don't worry,we are here trying to helps the newbies.
Wellcome on the best place to learn the crazyest but safest OC way's ;)

You Mad crazy you... At least you could had made a more credible nontruth!!!
But ok, lets admite your thread made me laught!:)

Anyways you should try be more carefull next time! Starting threads like "Smoked you all" wasnt very smart!!!
And even after all that you didnt showed us some hard evidences! No facts, just words; isnt the way to do it here!

We are all here so we can try ideas, new concepts (and old ones, sometimes old concepts generate new ideas, as old ideas generate new concepts - ok ok im starting to philosophise)... so we can share it between us!!!
Long goes the time that information was only available to some restrict group of people!
We are here to show our experincies so others can learn from them and we can learn from others too!!!

I could allways say i got my p133 at 1333 but who would believe me????:D

So, i hope that you got the general idea of what I think this forum is all about!
At least thats how i think!

Welcome to the Forum AGAIN!:p

hey!!!

Butterfingers says it is running at 1,300. i dont know.

lol!

-evan

Evan,

Glad to see you here and willing to learn. Hopefully you will find that we are really a bunch of nice people willing to help you when you need it. Although I am not from Missouri, SHOW ME works pretty well when making claims about your successes.

Hope you find this an informative and enjoyable place to share your experiences.

Anthony

Well it that thread will ever be a classic to me. It was an honest mistake and I'm accually glad for him for saying he was wrong. I'm wrong alot so is everyone now and then.

Back