• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bad but now good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We are trending down. Our production took a big hit for a while but two days ago we jumped right back up. Not sure what's going on there.
Overall active membership is still dropping too. Meaninig that those who are active are doing more. Bad that we have fewer active members but good that those of us folding are doing more. (Twilight Zone omnipotent child episode ) It’s good that you done that. Oh, it’s real good.

It is also good that we have:
Top 24 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 6 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning more than 50 million ppd.

It’s good that you done that. Oh, it’s real good.

Outback_Jon has earned 400 million.
jazztrumpet216 has eanred 3 million.

It’s good that you done that. Oh, it’s real good.

As of today, we will drop to #11 in the world before getting back to #10. Dropping to #11 in about 6 months and getting back to #10 in 11 months and.... It’s good that you done that. Oh, it’s real good. Let's see what we can do to change that. I know that my production has been less than steller. I've made some purchases to get my production back up around Christmas time/New Years. I keep saying it and I keep doing it but something always keeps me down. But I get up again. Ain't nothin' gonna keep me down. In this case, It'll keep me out of the cornfield (reference the Twilight Zone episode above.).

I'm not sure why I'm referencing this episode but it seemed to flow into my head and who am I to question what I write? Just trying to keep things interesting. They may not all be good.... I mean... It’s good that I done that. Oh, it’s real good.

With all that out of the way, thank you to you all for participating and using your computers to heat your home for the winter. (Ed. Oh no! Not that same old joke yet again. We get it. Computers generate heat and it's cold outside. Give it a rest.)

Last edited:
While it always sucks to loose members, 'tis great to see many still around. From my little corner of the world I just secured funding (the wife said yes :p ) to begin upgrading my fleet. We won't even talk about what I had to offer in return lol. The cool thing about it is, she works in a medical lab and knows exactly what/why we do this thing of ours. I would also like to thank each and every one of you that contribute whatever it is you can. I can't agree more with don's sig: it's not how much you fold, but *if* you fold. Each and every wu is important. Keep up the great work all :)

Yes sir, I have my 4080 and 3060ti plugging away. May try the 3080 laptop for a few extra points when it's gets colder. Last time I was folding was on my sr2 rig with 2x 6 core 5000 series xeons lol.

Back