• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We're #7!!! WOOT! WOOT!!!! & 1 BILLION!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We knew it happened shortly after last weeks update. We moved up to #7 in the world! Thank you everyone for helping us regain some of our past glory. Next goal? Let's get back into the top 5. But that's for tomorrow. Today we celebrate being #7. #7. (For good measure) #7!

We have a new billionaire to congratulate too so read on and let them know we care.

Presently we have no "Threats" and only one "Conquest". NVIDIA (5.9 months) is in our sites. Let's keep the pressure on. Looking at our daily production graph, it appears to be leveling out. When looking at the daily production, I keep thinking that we are *way* off our production totals. The weekly chart shows that we are still doing okay but does show a dip from what we were doing *before* the race. (Note: I'm not talking about the ramp up for the race. I'm talking about genereal production before the race.) Looking at the monthly graph, we are doing very very well. I tend to get stuck in the daily production which shows just over a month's data. This is my mistake because the trends for us is years. Not days, weeks or months. We have been doing this for decades.

I would like to give a big :welcome: to KenSavage who joined the team. Thank you for joining us in the Fold. Note to our newbs. When we post "wtf", we mean "Way To Fold". ;) So to our new friend Ken: wtf!

Our total number of active folders is back up to 52. Good to see. Thank you all. Average ppd for all active folders is 11.6 million. That's a good number.

@HayesK has taken back the #1 spot on the team for the last few weeks. Looking forward to this playing out. :popcorn:

Top 26 are all earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 10 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 7 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 4 are earning 60 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 70 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 100 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning more than 150 million ppd.

Now lets get to the important bits.

@DeputyKovacs has earned his FIRST 1 BILLION!!! WOOT WOOT! Welcome to the billionaires club. I mean, we don't have a meeting hall or nothin' but welcome all the same. Please let the deputy know he did something great.

Lowryder just earned 900 million.

@Grub has earned 500 million.

@{PGA}AfterShock just earned 60 million.
@Flamethrower1972 just earned 60 million. Both will hit 70 million soon.

Our newest member just earned his first 1 million! WOOT! Thank you KenSavage.

Alright. My 12 GB of data is nearly downloaded which means that I will have some work to do so I'm signing off. Be well and fold on.

Until next week:
Build, Borg, Recruit.
Time for me to start sweating Ken and get my other PCs active 🤣 good thing I fired up yesterday!

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpeg
    IMG_0343.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 8
Time for me to start sweating Ken and get my other PCs active 🤣 good thing I fired up yesterday!
You need to catch up to me too. :cool:

Indeed we are. Less than 6 months if all remains the same. ;) Let's make them pay for making us... ah.. pay.... for the graphics cards. Yeah. That's it.
Can you imagine how many GPUS in the world that are folding???? Like I have 2 cards some of our members might have 6 folding others a small folding farm. Its got to be super numbers of GPUS running in the world. I wish there was a stat for that.:)(y)

Is there a link somewhere where one can see a leaderboard with scores and whatnot?

Thanks! So are the top two teams using SUPERCOMPUTERS or something?!?

How the hell do you get to 2 BILLION?!?

I've seen people on here with two or three 4090s in a single machine... How the hell do you top THAT?!?

It has to be server farms of super computers on TOP of supercomputers, no?
GPU's :) CPU folding is not use much if at all these days, it's GPU folding that brings in the big points, no super computsers :)

GPU's :) CPU folding is not use much if at all these days, it's GPU folding that brings in the big points, no super computsers :)

Then the question remains: What the HELL kinda GPUs do the number 1 and number 2 slots have?!?!" :rofl:

If you're talking about the top 2 teams production-wise it's not single users. They are crypto teams with a LOT of active users, but they seem to top out at ~50M PPD. It terms of single producers, we here at T32 have some of the top producers in the project. In fact, when my entire fleet is focused on this project I held the projects pole. 6 4090's and 8 4070Ti's...and no need for a heater all winter long :rofl:

Thanks! So are the top two teams using SUPERCOMPUTERS or something?!?

How the hell do you get to 2 BILLION?!?

I've seen people on here with two or three 4090s in a single machine... How the hell do you top THAT?!?

It has to be server farms of super computers on TOP of supercomputers, no?
At least 3 or 4 of us do 2Bill a month...I think your looking at Trillion for top teams.

Put that shiny new GPU to good use and join the Team 32... :grouphug:

Then the question remains: What the HELL kinda GPUs do the number 1 and number 2 slots have?!?!" :rofl:
Screenshot 2024-03-11 083945.png

As you can see from this image, our "team 32" or overclockers.com has only 55 active folders.
Look at www.banano.cc which has 9,889 active users and averages 2,851,294,770 points per day.

It is mostly about active folders rather than the hardware. :rock:

Superducky I am closing in . . . . on the #10 spot on Team 32.
:waiting:

Last edited:
So how long before we catch Nvidia?:attn:
An update is posted ~weekly... https://www.overclockers.com/forums...lion-yeah-30-of-them-billions-read-on.804918/

..and you can check the F@H stats page to see. The Team Summary page. :)

Back