• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We're #7!!! WOOT! WOOT!!!! & 1 BILLION!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A 2013 Chimp Challenge was the start for my Team 32 folding. Hopefully we can have more contests (like the one earlier this year) to entice new users into the fold. :)

It's a curious, curious, question (I didn't get the vibe you were looking for a date, lol)...

For us, I don't know either (doubt it, out of 50ish active), and........ I don't care, lol. PPD is PPD, no matter X/Y or however people identify. I'm sure there are women participating in the project though... but like PC enthusiasts, I'd imagine it's a small number.

It's a curious, curious, question (I didn't get the vibe you were looking for a date, lol)...

For us, I don't know either (doubt it, out of 50ish active), and........ I don't care, lol. PPD is PPD, no matter X/Y or however people identify. I'm sure there are women participating in the project though... but like PC enthusiasts, I'd imagine it's a small number.
You do have a point. (y)
Yeah my wife...Since what's Hers is Hers and what's mine is also Hers...so my PC's are Hers and I am just borrowing them...

Is that any help ?;)
My PC is my girls too.:rolleyes:

Back