• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We're #7!!! WOOT! WOOT!!!! & 1 BILLION!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah I did that, the ppd for that cpu isn't worth the heat it adds, I thought about doing that with my ryzen 5900x also but it avgs 450k while it's also being used for basic stuff. What do ya think?
Does Zluda do anything for folding on AMD GPU's ?

Yesterday I got to fold until 11:30 pm my girl fell asleep he he he.:ROFLMAO:(y) I also had my largest PPD total.:cool:
I find folding all day and night gets me out of doing some of the chores, I'll do our laundry and then put the clothes back in the hamper and carry it upstairs for the gf and she'll be like why didn't you just fold them and I'm like WOMAN I've been folding all day long!!!!!

I find folding all day and night gets me out of doing some of the chores, I'll do our laundry and then put the clothes back in the hamper and carry it upstairs for the gf and she'll be like why didn't you just fold them and I'm like WOMAN I've been folding all day long!!!!!
Question: What time was it when you woke up in the hospital?

I can't believe the points I have been getting I also have installed the Folding.LAR.System for my folding it gives you so much information:coffee::).. Mario1 got ya & time to play catch up mizzery.:sneaky::ninja:. I am coming for you robert scheel. :cool:

Last edited:
I took a shot last night wicked wind storm. Along with the power being out for 4 hours so many trees came down a bunch of roads closed. Got back online at 1AM. Cleaned up the neighbors drive today. Thankfully the 5 trees I heard come down were not mine and most fell in our buffer woods harmlessly.

'Nader missed us by less than 1/2 mile early yesterday morning. Sheesh!

Edit: actually, using the NWS coordinates to plot the path, it passed less than 1/4 mile south....

Last edited:
How do you get more points from a different monitoring program? Feels like saying my car goes faster because I got a new dashboard?

The work the work the gpus are doing is still the same. It still uses the same WUs and the same core to fold. Again, that's just a (better) monitoring tool. PPD will not be affected. :)

Fold on! :attn:

Back