• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do my Scores Look?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gearfish

Registered
These are non tweaked. Just built the box, installed the programs and ran them.

What should i be shooting for?

Bottom of Sig...

Last edited:
Dude,you have practically a total top of the line gaming machine,what do you want to hear? Praise gearfish because he bought those scores?

stratcatprowlin said:
Dude,you have practically a total top of the line gaming machine,what do you want to hear? Praise gearfish because he bought those scores?

Maybe he wants to know if all of his drivers and other settings are okay? Don't be bitter because he has such an awesome computer. :rolleyes:

And yeah, scores look perfect for stock.

Chowdy said:
Maybe he wants to know if all of his drivers and other settings are okay? Don't be bitter because he has such an awesome computer. :rolleyes:

Maybe he dont because he didnt ask that? And yes,I'm ohhh so bitter lol.

My pc beats or comes very close to every one of those score's .Ok its Oced but.Hey its not 64 bit and i have an 6800NU.Them scores should be much higher.My 3dmarko4 score is higher.My aquamark score is about the same but OCed it higher.My highest 3dmark03 is 9990. but thats close .A Gt on that machine should totally destroy my scores.I havent run 3dmark01 yet but my old BFG Fx5900 flashed to 5950 at default 5950 setting got 18000- 19000 in it.Also i got 63000 in Aquamark03.Im sure the next time you post your scores ill be eatting my words...lolBut hey that is a badass machine it can definitely blow mine away im sure of that.

Last edited:
stratcatprowlin said:

WOW!!!

I just wanted to be sure my stuff is setup right! Damn man!

Very very nice rig you have there. Wish it were mine :). Me looking at your rig in your sig has made me want to post my own. Now that I've upgraded, I don't have to be embarrassed ;)

note: I thought the most you could have in your sig was 12 or so lines? Might want to check your PM inbox for something from a mod or other member.

I figured that but most put the @lol on the end to signify this.But you know how sometimes joke's get taken the wrong way.Hey how is that 2800+?Could i use my pc 4000 with it if i bought one +a mobo?

dont know much info about it yet gigabit just got in 3 days ago but it's doing great so far, can't wait till i start reaching my max in oc.

Back