• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MX440SE drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Celeron_Phreak

My dad has a MadDog Prowler GeForce4 MX 440-SE AGP 4x in his computer right now. Don't tell me to upgrade it, cause he doesn't need it =P. All he uses his computer for is watching movies, backing up DVDs, and browsing the web. Oh, and can't forget email ;).

Anyway, I reloaded his comp tonight getting everything back to normal (after some bad viruses he's been dealing with, along witht slowdowns), and remembered he had this card. I want to give him the best driver possible for it (which version of the forceware?) and I hope to overclock it too, just for the sake of gaining knowledge :).

So. If anyone happens to know the best ForceWare driver to use with this card, please let me know. We're currently using the 44.03 drivers which came with the card, and I think they're pretty outdated, but let me know.

~C.P.

The 4403 drivers will bench better than most but I like the 56.72's for gaming performance,compatability and Image Quality.

Back