• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG 6800 oc

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SSinner

Registered
Just picked up a Bfg 6800 oc at Best Buy for $255.00. plus tax. I havent opened the box yet so ,I was wondering what you guys thought :cool: about this card.I currently have a Radeon 9500 pro in a P4 2.0,Asus P4B5533 motherboard system.I havent overclocked the system at all,just stock.I was wondering if I should keep the card,or maybe wait till the 6600's come out in agp.I cant afford to upgrade to PCI system at this time. any suggetions or comments would be welcome. thanks in advance.

Dude even with that 2.0 you will see a big differnce in performance .Keep it.Thats a nice card and it will most likely softmod to a full 16pipe's and 6vp.Since BFG is one of the main card that are softmoddong with out problems.My evga 6800nu is softmodded also.Believe me you woll love this card.

Last edited:
You paid $255.00 for the 6800 OC 128? Not to burst your bubble, but I just got a 6800 OC 256mb for $280. Best Buy has an awesome employee discount and BFG has some great incentives for Best Buy employees. Good cards though, Im loving mine.

Back