• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Holy CRAP! I know what my next case is going to be!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For that type of case I would prefer the Enermax Maxflow...the front panel is more open and has better airflow, and it comes with a good Enermax PSU. Plus, I just think it looks sleek. Otherwise, it's exactly the same as the Silverstone.

I thought about buying one at MicroCenter before I got my DEMON case and decided against it. If you've seen one in person, you'll quickly relize that the flimsy piece of plastic that is the "wind tunnel" cuts down on your space inside the case and honestly can't really do anything for cooling. In other words it's a gimmick.

eh not bad but I like my antec a lot more...and since I have watercooling that fits perfect I wouldn't want a differend case.

lowfat said:
mobo cable? what cable are you talking about? the ATX power supply cable?

Yeah, the 20/24 pin cable that plugs into the mobo. I think it would be fine, though. I just looked at it and it is quite long.

Back