• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Holy CRAP! I know what my next case is going to be!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Silverstone makes very nice cases. They are very proud (read overpriced) of their work. I also don't like the steel/aluminum hybrid. I would want all aluminum so it's a bit lighter to carry to LANs. They look superb though, and that one has some interesting cooling design.

Ok, I want one.

Not too much more than I paid for my Antec 3700AMB way back when, either. Wonder if my Fortron 530's motherboard cable is long enough...

Very Nice looking case. I especially like the Wind Tunnel. Probably because that is the only really original idea that I see. All the other so called mods are nothing more then we have already known about and been doing to cases all along.

My new case came in today by the way. I can't wait to get started on it and start cutting it up. What kind of case is it? Well it really isn't one to be honest. At least not yet. :)

Well I like the interesting design, nice to see something new in boring old case design. I however do not really like how the case overall is set-up. The Lian-Li is still my favorite case.

Didn't I read somewhere that the Silverstone R&D crew are Ex Coolermaster people? I've been reading reviews of their stuff and am impressed with their progressive cooling-centric approach AND their very elegant looking cases. At least one of their models with the sideways mounted HDD Bay uses a right side mounted intake to cool the drives without pushing that heated air into the rest of the case. I too am a little put-off by the use of steel and aluminum, although the steel is only 0.77 mm, it's like mud-grips on a Ferrari. :-/

This case is the perfect case to match my celeron D 320 @ 4Ghz and XP-90C.

WIth this orientation, you wont have to worry about the heavy XP-90C falling on your card.

that looks awesome, wind tunnel and all
would definently consider that for my next comp

thanks for the great find

I have this case, but i took the wind tunnel out. Looks kinda dumb. But other than that, just make sure your PSU is btx compatible. Cooled my CPU temps by 8'

Great look case and wire mesh to trap cat fur from getting into the sinks. Biggest problem with the windtunnel is 2 fans blowing air straight through. Put one of those tall heatsinks on the CPU to fill the tunnel and you've got a b***hing air cool system.

Back