• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with Sapphire ATI X700, help plz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kulcharm

Sometimes when i am playing a game, my visual just stops then the monitor just turns off then on, then the screen goes all wacked Ie. Lines and shapes all over the screen. Tho i know the game is not stalled cause i can stilll here it in the background. If i minize the game the windows screen is perfectly normal. And if i go back to the game, it is all messed up with the lines, etc.

I am overclocking the card from 425/432 to 457/519. And i am using ATITool to overclock it.

What could be the problem? is there a way i can diagnose the card to see it is defective?

thanks

Welcome to the Forums :)

Does it do it when you're not overclocked?

I will try

i will not overclock my comp and will see if the problem comes again.

Man, get some Omega drivers on that box! I was having the same issues, and they went away after the Omega's were installed, then i use Rivatuner to overclock... :cool:

Clock your card back to normal speeds to see if it happens there. That is a GPU problem your explaining. Could be overheating, does it take a while to show up?

Might try clocking your ram down on the card for starters if you want to try in steps, because thats one hefty OC on the ram.

Back