• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Borg Cube Pelt Cooler & PSU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wstinkbait

Made from a Clear PC case turned upside down. Houses 2 Meanwell 320 12v psu's to power the TEC's along with a pair of EHEIM 1250 pumps. The pumps and relays are mounted on a sheet of plexi attached to the MB mounts via rubber vibration dampeners. There is a dual bay res with fill, drain and air bleed along with temp monitoring circuitry that control the fans. Cooled with a pair of Thermochill 120.3 rads and 9 120 mm fans with intake filters. Unit is powered on remotely from the PC and features a RUN/OFF/AUTO circuit. PSU's are cabled with 12 gauge monster cable to a terminal strip in the PC. A remote outlet on the rear lets me power up other A/C devices with the PC as well. Right now it's being used to turn on a third psu to supply 24vdc @ 8 Amps to the video card 172 watt pelt. This thing is capable of dissipating over 1000 watts and will heat up a room but runs amazingly quite.

cube10.JPG
cube11.JPG
cube1.JPG
cube2.JPG
cube3.JPG
cube4.JPG
cube5.JPG
cube6.JPG
cube7.JPG
cube8.JPG
cube9.JPG

wow! too big and clumsy for my tastes but that must cool pretty darn well.

Last edited:
That is ugly! (I hate mixed colors) But that must be colder the Antarctic Ocean! Kudos!

Back