• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ahem. I want this case.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I really am about half-tempted to give it a try. I mean, if I make all my measurements, the only thing I don't have is a watercooling system.

its nice, but seriously... unless you are a child, who would want a computer in a hummer model? It seems a little much.

Analogy: who but children sleep in racecar beds?

It's the aesthetic factor. Not that it's a hummer. Heck, I'd like that kind of design in a NORMAL case. It's the fact that it's so beautifully made, and has such an intricate cooling system... and all the pretty lights...

/me goes into a seizure.

that's just crazyness. but now it's already been done so you have to do something different :p

Truely amazing. Mind boggling.

I don't even particularly like Humvees, they are quite ugly, but what is outstanding is this man's ability to craft every piece perfectly. The woodwork is excellent, and the electronics are very clever.

Can you imagine making one of those wheels? Let alone four?!

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

;)

I think it's respectable ... but the only problems are ... That's a HELLUVA lot of fans for a water cooled system. I mean, my GOD ... I wonder how loud it actually is.

Vio1 said:
Analogy: who but children sleep in racecar beds?

Ooh, ooh, I know this one! On MTV's Cribs I think it was Missy Elliot or someone like her who slept in a Ferrari or Lambo bed!

Nope its alive and kicking.
That guy is awsome, but he waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much free time, that would take me years (but then again im all thumbs :))

Back