• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ooh free shipping at newegg... help me pick a cheap case!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Some of the Raidmax cases have pretty good airflow and are cheap like this one: http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-156-021&depa=0

Unfortunatly they are kinda ugly. But of course case preference and how it looks would be up to you because everyone has different tastes. Too bad you missed the Tigerdirect deal, you could have gotten a glossy cheiftec dragon with side window and front firewire/usb 2.0 for 19.99 coming to about 35 shipped. :(

do you know what it was before free shipping?

it seems like they jacked up the prices in order to give free shipping, so it might really not be that great of a deal.

damn that tigerdirect deal.. wow nice deal.

the maxtop case was umm $32 maybe before, went up like 4 bucks. i noticed PSU prices were jacked up a bit too.

anyways i'm just gonna get the Maxtop. the reviews said it had excellent ventilation, so i'm game. :)

Jotolicious said:
damn that tigerdirect deal.. wow nice deal.

the maxtop case was umm $32 maybe before, went up like 4 bucks. i noticed PSU prices were jacked up a bit too.

anyways i'm just gonna get the Maxtop. the reviews said it had excellent ventilation, so i'm game. :)

Awsome good luck with that!

As for the tigerdirect deal, I am a little PO'ed too. I got my case for that price, but it wasn't a glossy one. Right after the sale on my case was up, they just switched it to the glossy ones. All I needed to do was wait a little longer :bang head

Back