• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I am crying.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I removed it put it back in removed it put it back it. It works fine. It not just requires the slightest of push to push it in...Works great though.

As long as your careful, if it's not broke, just be careful taking it out. Dit I mention to be careful? :p

Hehe, its all ok now. It took me like 2 hrs but i got it. I looked at the pins again, theyre fine. I screwed up my mobo now....back to being sad(The AGP lock isnt working, too much OC i guess..ill have to make the oard defectivve).

Dude - All this stuff from bent proc, to now RMaing a mobo, all went down in 16Hrs??? :rolleyes:

Man, dont come anywhere even remotely near my machine! I mean it!!! :eek:

Nahhh...just messing with ya'. We've all been there. :D ;)

Strat

If it ain't broke, don't fix it?

BULL****

If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is!

Almost....

If it ain't broke, BREAK IT!!

PERFECT (taken from someone at these forums)

:santa:

my neighbors P3 takes some effort to get into the socket... its a dell, that might have something to do with it...

glad to hear its workin

Stratcat said:
Dude - All this stuff from bent proc, to now RMaing a mobo, all went down in 16Hrs??? :rolleyes:

Man, dont come anywhere even remotely near my machine! I mean it!!! :eek:

Nahhh...just messing with ya'. We've all been there. :D ;)

Strat

I haven't. :cool:

Blkout said:
I haven't. :cool:
hmm, looks like you dont have enough experience then. do us all a favor and open your computer; stick your finger in the fastest spinning fan you have. then, pull out your processor without lifting the latch, this may require force. unscrew your hard drive, hold it about 4-5 feet in the air, drop it; put it back in and see if it works. walk with your computer in your hands, drop it. plug it back in and see if it will post, last but not least, break a fin off of your processor fan, see how much the temps rise on the cpu. let us know, thanks.. --members at ocforums..

nstabl said:
hmm, looks like you dont have enough experience then. do us all a favor and open your computer; stick your finger in the fastest spinning fan you have. then, pull out your processor without lifting the latch, this may require force. unscrew your hard drive, hold it about 4-5 feet in the air, drop it; put it back in and see if it works. walk with your computer in your hands, drop it. plug it back in and see if it will post, last but not least, break a fin off of your processor fan, see how much the temps rise on the cpu. let us know, thanks.. --members at ocforums..

No thanks. :p

Back