• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help with this Antec slk3700 case.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stratcatprowlin

Just got this case and I cant figure out for the life of me how to properly attach the glide rails to my cdrom! Anyone know how to do this right?I don't wanna break anything.
http://www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=93703#
Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Also this is a real nice case.Quiet as hell but it's a real oven.Anyone do any mods to this thing?

the metal tabs should be installed close to the drive front. So in your last picture, you would take the tab on the bottom and screw it to the right side of the cdrom.

You do know you have to take the front panel off to install this, right?

Know Nuttin said:
the metal tabs should be installed close to the drive front. So in your last picture, you would take the tab on the bottom and screw it to the right side of the cdrom.

You do know you have to take the front panel off to install this, right?
Ok great I'll do it later and ummm no I was trying with the bezel on lol.
Thanks so much.

With that case, you can do the following:
At the base of the front panel there is a rectangular cut to let air to enter. Cut a little more, making that "hole" to become bigger.(allowing more air to enter).

Back