• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Muddocktor... its just not going to happen.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gnerma

... well maybe someday, but not today, not tomorrow and not next week. I've piled on enough power to stay ahead of you for the time time being so unless you've got a few extra cylinders to open up, prepare to continue to eat my dust :p

This has been another mildly worded smackdown post brought to you by Gnerma. Have a nice day.

Yeah, you've picked up your pace for now, but what about in the future? :p

I'ma coming for you, Gnerma! :cool:

Right now I'm at work on the rig so I know my little garden isn't folding at it's prime efficiency, but I'll be getting in from the rig Friday so I can monitor the farm. Right now, all I have is my daughter checking on the rigs (when she feels like it). I am also just tuning up a new Pentium M rig and I should have a nice XP90 for it for cooling by the time I get in; found a mod at the short media forums selling one for cheap and I'll mod the hold down clips for P-M use. Then I should be able to see what that rig can do.

I'm glad to see you putting some effort forth to keep me back, Gnerma. It wouldn't be right for me to just go by without having a little competition and friendly smack talk session. :beer:

Do your worst muddocktor, whatever you come up with I can match. That I swear. In fact let's do a little math..

About how many points would 30 2.8 Prescott's with a gig of DDR2 each running 24/7 produce if folding QMDs? Does 13000 PPD sound right? Yeah I think it does.. Not to mention the other ~1.1 Tb of P4 Mhz running idle at my new occupation..

So after you pick your so old its 0.50 micron jaw off the floor go ahead and add some rigs, doesn't bother me any. I've got Wedo's one click right her on my usb drive ready to rapidfire your little farm into oblivion :p

RoadWarrior said:
Are you just going to tease our collective ePenii, or bring on the action?
Why should I go through all the effort to turn those rigs on if mudd can't outproduce me now :shrug: I'm a merciful man you know :p

Gnerma said:
Why should I go through all the effort to turn those rigs on if mudd can't outproduce me now :shrug: I'm a merciful man you know :p
Nah, you just don't have the goods to back it up.

AlabamaCajun said:
I agree, nothing like a good old fashion Smack Down! Wish I had the GHZ to compete, looks like fun!

oh it's only a matter of time :D I was maybe 200ppd forever, and i've slowly come up over about a year and a couple months to 2k ppd. just keep borging... just keep borging...

I was nearly up to 2K PPD average until the recent change in the WU mix. Am now down to 1100PPD. :cry:

OK. I just got home from the rig (about 12 hours early:D ) and I've been having some problems with my main rig the last 4-5 days, which is the gateway computer to my sat connection. That's why my points were down so badly the last several days. I sure hope my old P4 2.4 isn't starting to get the SNDS problem as it's been a pretty good chip and has been running at 3300 MHz for over 1 1/2 years. Yesterday I had called my daughter up and had her reboot the rig because it was locked up and had her shut down the clients on it to keep heat at a minimum and it seemed to work as it wasn't locked up when I got home. I just restarted 1 client on it now and temps seem normal for this machine, in the low 50's loaded.

You have to give the good docktor some credit though. He's a single folder who doesn't borg. That means even if I had a higher production level then he's still a more comitted folder.

All my systems are borgs. I have naught but respect for the good docktor. Mind you, I'll still like to whip both your asses!

Gnerma said:
Stop being a wuss, stop the talk and let's see some action. Come and get ME and i'll let you be the new Pwn Daddy.

veryhumid said:
oh it's only a matter of time :D I was maybe 200ppd forever, and i've slowly come up over about a year and a couple months to 2k ppd. just keep borging... just keep borging...
I'm seriously considering an Opteron Workstation. I'm coming up on the top 500 and I can only see the dust from this battle in a distance but it's getting interesting. I might just have to ripp open a good old fashion can of Cajun Woopa**! :D

Hmmmm, a 2 way Dual core Opteron setup would be nice with say, 2-3GB of RAM. :drool:

Back