• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Connect 3D Radeon X850 XT PE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the one I got from Tiger actualy came in a retail box, nto a white box like they show. It is an excelent deal, especialy considering I got in on the 75.00 MIR.

Vulcan said:
the one I got from Tiger actualy came in a retail box, nto a white box like they show. It is an excelent deal, especialy considering I got in on the 75.00 MIR.

Same here. How is your clocking? Mine clocks pretty decent.

I got my Visiontek Xtasy x850xt PE locally from someone brand new for 345. How come I dont hear much talk of this Brand?

I don't want to tell you what I paid for mine on EBay 3 months ago, but at the time I didn't have much choice. Had a lot of Paypal Bucks accumulated and had an itch for a new card. Wish I had known about this deal though.

just got mine today. and what do you know its a retail box, i thought it was going to be white box.... awesome. Hurry up with my venice ewiz so i can get this stuff workin.

Back