• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help, quick case question?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

H4Z4RD0US

I was wondering if anyone used the NZXT nemesis 2 case, it seems pretty interesting. It seems to have good airflow, but I see these nice thermaltakes (Especially the sorpano and dragon! :eek:) and was wondering if those would be better alterantives? Its just the 3 awsomely placed 120mm fans in the nemesis I cant get over. but I hear I cant add an extra rheobus which I need? If anyone can give me feedback on it, or any other awsome cases by Coolermaster or thermaltake or whatever, That would be great.!

after deciding on a case I will then move on to my next problem, PC&C 510 SLI or seasonic S12...then which CPU cooler, Desicisons suck :bang head

H4Z4RD0US said:
I was wondering if anyone used the NZXT nemesis 2 case, it seems pretty interesting. It seems to have good airflow, but I see these nice thermaltakes (Especially the sorpano and dragon! :eek:) and was wondering if those would be better alterantives? Its just the 3 awsomely placed 120mm fans in the nemesis I cant get over. but I hear I cant add an extra rheobus which I need? If anyone can give me feedback on it, or any other awsome cases by Coolermaster or thermaltake or whatever, That would be great.!

after deciding on a case I will then move on to my next problem, PC&C 510 SLI or seasonic S12...then which CPU cooler, Desicisons suck :bang head
Personaly I think the NZXT nemesis is terribly ugly. But, get whatever you like. I'm not a big fan of the thermal take either, the build quality of their cases is rather poor in my experience. I'd get something like a Antec P180.

Wow, the antec case looks really impressive..problem is it doesnt have a window or a side fan, Yea I know I can easily mod it. I modded my last PC...and for this one im sort of on a tight price, so I dont really wana mod and have to worry about supplies, etc.

H4Z4RD0US said:
Wow, the antec case looks really impressive..problem is it doesnt have a window or a side fan, Yea I know I can easily mod it. I modded my last PC...and for this one im sort of on a tight price, so I dont really wana mod and have to worry about supplies, etc.
FYI, tech on web has the P180 for $105.30
http://www.techonweb.com/products/productdetail.aspx?id=B73523

In the P180 you truely don't need a side intake, It can hold 4 120mm fans stock, and its possible to add another in the lower bay in front of the hard drives. Having a good case is more important to me than having a window.

Back