• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aspire X-Cruiser Metal Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xoligy

ok, ok just looking at cases before i get back to work and how does this one look???

http://aspireusa.net/product.php?pid=164

PRODUCT FEATURE
# Multi-funtional thermally advantaged chassis
# Large see-through side window panel
# Air duct on side panel for high level performance
# Front USB2.0, Firewire and audio ports
# Front temperature gauge
# Front fan speed controller and gauge
# Front volume sensitivity controller and gauge
# 420W power supply (optional)
# 2 x 80mm UV blue LED fans
# Removable motherboard tray
# 10 x drive bays and 7 expansion slots
# Easy removable side panel w/ thumb screws
# 2 x special designed Aspire fan grills
# Roomy w/ folded edges for safe easy assembly

MORE...
This multi-functional Aspire X-Cruiser mid tower was designed based on Intel's recommended "Chassis Air Guide Design Guide" to achieve superior thermal properties. We wanted this case to look gorgeous, to have more features than most of the expensive chassis in the market, but at an affordable price. It is loaded with everything you may ever think of needing. The built-in air duct on side panel to funnel cool air towards the processor, and other system passively-cooled components, aims to bring out the best performance for systems running on high-end processors. There are two 80mm built-in fans with space for two more. The front temperature gauge, fan-speed controller, and volume sensitivity controller have been added to this case not only for its functions, but to enhance the case's appearance. The ever-popular front USB2.0, Firewire and audio ports have also been implemented. The superior cooling solution that X-Cruiser delivers can only be found on a small handful of more expensive chassis in the market. Available in 6 color choices, with an option for a 420W power supply, the X-Cruiser is the most practical chassis for accommodating your personal style, while providing extreme performance for today's technology and any future developments. A stunning beauty with all the luxurious features and exceptional specifications at such an affordable price, the X-Cruiser is irresistible!

click the link for the specs

i think it's ok but then... i know notthing! :p

http://aspireusa.net/product.php?pid=164

I have this case right now...it's more of an eye candy if anything. The case material is a real thin layer of steel, so you can put a dent in it easily. The gauges are more of a toy, as the top one measures the decibel output of the sound card and the bottom one is a fan speed controller. The middle one is the only truly useful one, being a temperature sensor. Ventilation and cooling ability in the case is so-so.

Back