• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 Clan is here. General Information

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We need approximatly another 60$ to fund the server for another three months! C'mon people, you know you want it :cool:

[OCG] BF2 Clan practice on Saturday 5/27/2006 AND Sunday 5/28/2006

Attention Soldiers!

We are now holding [OCG] BF2 Clan practice on Saturday 5/27/2006 AND Sunday 5/28/2006 from 1900-2300 Zulu (2PM - 6PM EST). Attend one or both if possible.

We need to use Ventrillo for practice to be most effective.

That is all soldier. Dismissed!

OCG Clan Ranked Server:
64.34.205.213:16567
OCG Ventrillo Server:
clear1.nrgservers.net port 3505

Owenator1
[OCG] BF2 Clan Sergeant at Arms

so how do i go about trying out just play on the ranked server and hope someone notices i pwn?

Come play with us this afternoon. Join ventrilo so we can have a chat and we'll see what you're capable of ;)

Hi guys,

I am thinking of joining you if you will have me for some clan BF2. I have a few questions before I go forward:

1. Should I select a certain username or player name? Or just go with what I have and then add the tag [OCG] to the account later on if I become a member?

2. What version/expansion are you using?

Thank you for your patience - I am fairly new to BF2. I hope to report in soon.

:p

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I created a new acccount, and play normal v. 1.3 for the moment. I am curious to know what the status of the OCG clan is. Are you guys still pretty active on your server?

Thanks

no need to pay for servers I threw some up you guys can use..

Battlefield 2

74.52.36.34:16569.png

74.52.36.34:16570.png

Battlefield 2142 - BFG Gaming courtesy of BFG Tech

74.52.143.25:17567.png

74.52.143.26:17567.png

Desert Combat

74.52.141.89:14567.png

see you on the battlefield..

BFROE|IndianScout

we can change the maps or rotation to whatever you guys would like, I would be more than happy to setup a few people with admin access so you can kick the tards and setup the servers as you wish..

Yeah I'd like to be able to play with some guys that aren't pros so I can build my skills. I suck so much it's frustrating.:bang head

I'd be willing to brush the dust off of my copy and get down with you guys. I got a buddy in the reserves that would be down too.

awsome

what is a good time to find everyone

im at work from 6pm-2am est but other than that i can find time

i would love to play with some people that are not @$$ clowns

also i havent been able to get VOIP to work that would be real awsome

I'm free at random times, I wish we had some sort of alert thing so we would know when people are online. Maybe we could setup a teamspeak server so we can see when people are online and talk.

Back